What We're About!
We challenge C3 students to own their faith and live it out every day with relevant teaching, intimate worship and small group discussion. Students ask questions and learn from each other in a safe and encouraging environment. Our goal is to lead all students to a healthy relationship with Christ and with others, a faith that outlasts just middle school and high school, but lasts for eternity. We encourage you to become a part of something bigger than yourself.
Times and Locations
Upstairs of worship center, in the Youth Room
Axios Teen Service
Doors Open at 6:00
Meet in the worship center
Current Series - Even If...
For better or worse change shows up in our lives and tests what we’re made of. There’s good change like getting the date or making the team, bad change like divorce or medical diagnosis, and complicated change like switching schools or choosing a healthy break-up. Change brings so many emotions which makes us ask all kinds of questions. Am I strong enough to face this? Is it even worth it to go through this? Can I/should I handle this alone? In this series, students you will be challenged to rethink how you view change and we’ll explore how God’s commitment to us doesn’t change, even if everything else does.
Week 1 - August 25 & 29
God doesn’t change, even if...
Week 2 - September 1 & 5
God is with you, even if...
Isaiah 43:2, John 16:33, John 16:7
Week 3 - September 8 & 12
You can have courage, even if...
Numbers 13:27-28, Numbers 13:33, Numbers 14:7-9
Week 4 - September 15 & 19
You’ll be stronger, even if...
Our next Blitz for the C3 Students will take place on September 19. We will leave after the 2nd service and Blitz Wendy's on Washington Rd.
We have Axios every Wednesday night. Come and join us!
Who: Middle Students
What: A Weekend Retreat
When: Friday, September 10 to Sunday, September 12, 2021
Where: North Georgia Christian Camp
Deadline to sign up: August 24
How Much: $60 (Plus one fast food meal Friday on the way up Friday night)
- This amount covers registration, lodging, meals while @ camp, and a t-shirt
- Payment is due the Wednesday before we leave September 8.
Other Details and Other Information:
- NGCC has stated that anyone showing COVID symptoms of Fever (above 100.4), Cough, Muscle Pain Shortness of Breath or Difficulty Breathing, Sore Throat, New loss of taste or smell, Congestion/Runny Nose Diarrhea, Nausea/Vomiting please not attend.
- We will leave Christway @ 4:00 PM Friday.
- We will return around 1:00 PM on Sunday.
- What to bring: twin sheets w blanket or sleeping bag, towel, toiletries, clothing, and a bible.
- What not to bring: tobacco products, Vaping products, ill-legal drugs, alcohol, and weapons
- NGCC has a no cell phone policy. We can hold them for students or they can simply leave them @ home.
- You can pay online at christwaychristian.com or you can bring a check made out to Christway. If you pay online please let Andy know.
- If you do not have a C3 Student Ministry Release Form on file with us you will need to fill one out before we leave.
- We will stop in Commerce on the way up Friday, this is the ONLY meal students will need money for.
- We will go and walk around Helen for a bit during our afternoon break, this is the only spending money students will need.
Any further questions?
Contact: Andy Albea -
email@example.com or call/text at (706) 352-0305
Receive Text Updates
To recieve text updates from C3 Students, text @c3ministry to 81010 to stay up to date with all that's happening here at C3 Students.
Are you a parent of a C3 Student? Want to stay up to date on upcoming events, weekly study notes, and important C3 student information? You can start receiving our Weekly Update by email by sending me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Put "add me" in the subject line along with your first and last name.